Areas of Expertise
Topics Regina Lark can discuss in media interviews:
- the difference between a collection, a clutter and a hoard
- 5 tipoffs that could mean you are chronically disorganized
- psychic debris and head trash—what they are and how they lead to clutter
- why understanding and working with your brain type is the key to getting and staying organized
- how to discover your child’s brain type so you can help him or her to be organized and succeed
- how to let go of unconscious acquisitions
- questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase
- the psychological connections between clutter and shame
- the 3 things you need to identify to keep a space de-cluttered
- the special organizing needs of people with ADD, ADHD, autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- and more
Regina can do on-the-spot clutter counseling and organizing, for fun and informative TV segments.
For audience participation shows, Regina can answer questions from the audience about organizing, clutter, hoarding and the topics mentioned above, among others.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
South Bay Women's Conference
Friday, May 10, 2019
3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, CA 90503
Physic Debris, Crowded Closets: The Relationship between the Stuff in Your Head, and What’s Under Your Bed.
Challenged by a home, garage or business full of too many things? Walk away with a better understanding about why clutter and disorganization holds you back and why it’s so difficult to “deal” with it. For more info...
Webinars and other Services