What you want:
- A dynamic and engaging speaker who can truly captivate an audience.
- A recognized expert who can speak intelligently about emotional labor and mental load, work-life balance, organization and decluttering, ADHD, and women’s empowerment and leadership.
- A partner who is easy to work with and delivers results.
Who you need: Dr. Regina Lark
Keynote and Conference Speaker
A recognized expert and a dynamic and energetic speaker, Dr. Regina Lark regularly educates and engages audiences at conferences and in companies on topics such as women’s leadership, time management, productivity, and hoarding. A variety of groups can benefit from her focused and funny approach, including:
- Women leaders, professionals, and experts
- Professional organizations and associations
- Corporations, business groups, and non-profits
- Executive managers and their staff
- University departments, vocational schools
- Mental health professionals
Vistage Emerging Leader Program welcomes Regina Lark as a new speaker.
On behalf of the entire team at FreeSpeakers.org, we would like to welcome aboard Regina Lark and thank you for joining our bureau. Visit Regina's profile page at los-angeles-orange-county.freespeakers.org
Topics & Areas of Expertise:
- 6 Strategies To Accomplish Your Goals Every Day
- A Better Time With Time
- De-Clutter 101: From Chaos To Clarity
- Help For Hoarding: It Takes A Village
- Managing Productivity
- Organizing Your Life
- The Chronic-Ness Of Chronic Disorganization
- The Mind Mechanics Of Clutter – Sort The Mess With Six Mindful Steps
- Women And ADHD: Knowledge Is Power
- Women, Emotional Labor, Mental Load And The Workplace
- Work-Space Organization
“She knows the ins and outs of clutter. I love her ideas and will put them to use.”
— Conference Attendee
“Regina is undoubtedly one of our highest rated speakers, two years in a row!”
— Loma Linda University Health
“Dynamic speaker. I loved the interactive Q&A session. I appreciated her strategies. I will definitely incorporate what I’ve learned from Regina into my daily life.
— Conference Attendee
“Regina takes an intimidating concept and breaks it down into a step-by-step process.”
— Julia Sanchez
Work With Regina
To bring Regina to your organization to work with your team, please fill out the form below.