What you want:
- An expert on emotional labor and mental load, work-life balance, organization and decluttering, ADHD, and women’s empowerment and leadership
- A captivating interviewee who provides soundbites loaded with expertise
- An interactive experience for viewers and audience members
Who you need: Dr. Regina Lark
Expert Source For Media
A natural on television or live streaming video, radio or podcasts, Dr. Regina Lark's expertise, intelligence, and perspective are in high demand. Many national media outlets that have sought her appearance, include A&E's hit television show Hoarders, in The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and others. Her versatility stems from her life experience and education, and she can discuss a variety of topics and ideas. Regina can do on-the-spot clutter counseling and organizing to create fun and informative productions. For audience participation shows, Regina can field audience questions about organizing, clutter, hoarding, and more.
- 3 things you need to identify to keep a space de-cluttered
- 5 tips that could mean you are chronically disorganized
- How to discover your child’s brain type so you can help him or her to be organized and succeed
- How to let go of unconscious acquisitions
- Psychic debris and head trash—what they are and how they lead to clutter
- Questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase
- The difference between a collection, clutter, and hoarding
- The psychological connections between clutter and shame
- The special organizing needs of people with ADD, ADHD, autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Why understanding and working with your brain type is the key to getting and staying organized
"Dr. Regina Lark gave a workshop that revealed why so many of us struggle with committing to de-cluttering. Her keen understanding of human psychology and wonderful sense of humor paved the way for our group members to take a new approach."
— Devorah Servi, Executive Director, ChaiVillage
To interview Regina on video, audio, or for an article, please fill out the form below.
"Thank you so much for your presentation. We have received great feedback. You are funny, educational and a great singer. Your presentation was so helpful, insightful and encouraging. After the program was over I immediately went online to purchase your book and I am ready to start my adventure to A Clear Path. You have not only inspired me but many of my co-workers to go on this journey too. Thank you again Regina for being the amazing person you are."
— Wendy Wintrob, My Abilities Network