A natural on television or live streaming video, radio or podcasts, Dr. Regina Lark's expertise, intelligence, and perspective are in high demand. Many national media outlets that have sought her appearance, include A&E's hit television show Hoarders, in The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and others. Her versatility stems from her life experience and education, and she can discuss a variety of topics and ideas. Regina can do on-the-spot clutter counseling and organizing to create fun and informative productions. For audience participation shows, Regina can field audience questions about organizing, clutter, hoarding, and more.
- 3 things you need to identify to keep a space de-cluttered
- 5 tips that could mean you are chronically disorganized
- How to discover your child’s brain type so you can help him or her to be organized and succeed
- How to let go of unconscious acquisitions
- Psychic debris and head trash—what they are and how they lead to clutter
- Questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase
- The difference between a collection, clutter, and hoarding
- The psychological connections between clutter and shame
- The special organizing needs of people with ADD, ADHD, autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Why understanding and working with your brain type is the key to getting and staying organized
To interview Regina on video, audio, or for an article, please fill out the form below.